Marketing Succes Specialist
Customer Success management
- You insure that your customers will meet success throughout their customer journey, from easy on-boarding to systematic upgrading.
- You support your clients to ensure they full benefit of the Marketing automation tool capabilities & services, from an efficient use to the implementation of the best business practices.
- You will explore opportunities to enhance client business, productivity, ROI and consequently the marketing automation to put in place
- You will track the client effective tool use and the key performance indicators of its applicative marketing automation programmes to stimulate a continuous improvement process.
- You will use quarterly and yearly reviews with the customer to draw the next best actions or plans.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of ca. 20 accounts.
- Your focus is on offering and implementing the right tool & services in order to reach yearly commercial objectives.
- The proactive and reactive account management is based on the development plans of each customer.
- You will manage commercial up & cross-selling proposals and administration. When you detect needs, you will grow your customer portfolio through technology add-ons and packaged services subscriptions
- You will increase yearly the value of installed technology and recurring revenues, by making the customers loyal with demonstrated satisfaction and by upselling with demonstrated ROI at client side.
Intrapreneur and ambassador
- Being in a fast growing company, your personal contribution and drive is key
- By participating to the development and the dynamic of the team. Through best cases presentations, coaching and trainings.
- By suggesting innovations to further build the market or the company
- By being an ambassador and representing the company outside, during external events, webinars and conferences.
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in data-driven, CRM and digital marketing preferably in a consultative commercial role in one or more of the following areas:
- Supplier side of marketing services (below, direct, digital)
- CRM/marketing/product mgt department of client
- CRM or marketing automation supplier/consultancy/service company
- You demonstrated professional interest in marketing innovation (new media, new data, behaviour-based marketing) and in the technological and digital aspects of marketing.
- You have experience in managing accounts.
- You carry a degree in business/marketing, but we will consider equivalent professional experience.
- Trilingual (NL, F, E)
- The clients are international or Belgian companies operating nationally; you will have to be fully operational in English, Dutch and French.
- The personality strong points should be : Communicative energy, relational intelligence, organizational skills, team orientation, discernment, confidence, proactivity, expert acting, trusted advisor, KPIs driven, agile.
- You need to be comfortable with technology related to data-driven 1to1 marketing
A competitive salary & extra-legal advantages.
- BE Vlaams-Brabant
- BE Antwerpen
Bezoekers van deze pagina bekeken ook deze banen: